Obtaining the Source Code from the GitLab Server
Registered users may use the following steps to access the up-to-date CFOUR public source code:
- Navigate to https://cfour.chem.ufl.edu .
- Enter the username "cfour_public" and the password provided to you upon registration.
- Go to the "cfour-public" project page.
- Choose a way to download the source code:
- Download the source code as an archive/zip file.
- Use git to clone the source code using the provided URL. If you use git to download the source then you can use the "git pull" command to obtain any future updates.
- Older versions of the code are available by selecting a particular "tag".
- Problems with CFOUR may be reported as "issues" using the GitLab interface. See documentation on gitlab.com for help.